Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mock Interview

As i had my mock interview it helped realize how important it is. It is good to show the person interviewing you that you are confident about yourself. i learned that confidence is a major plus in the interviewing category. this interview has helped me realize what i need to work on and also how to present myself.

Overall i am happy with how the mock interview turned out. I also got some pointers that will definitely help me out in the near future as i prepare for my real job interview.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a good job. One thing I liked about your interview was the fact that you talked about your international background and helping your mom raise your brothers. Unfortunately, some people might see a Clemson football player and focus just on that. But you have so many other things in your personality that show you are the kind of person who would make a company a better place to work. Good job!